At the core of what we do are robust systems, processes, and strict adherence to them at all times. There are key systems that make up our approach to every operation:
Taking Care of Business
Alongside our systems and processes, all our helicopter work is carried out according to regulatory requirements and industry best practices. Each and every aerial mission covers:
- The job's requirements – what needs to be done, where, when and who with.
- Safety and risk management assessments including load and gear, landing zone, third-party risks, flight and ground crew safety.
- An approved flight plan in-line with the CAA.
- Selection and preparation of equipment to be used.
- Care and attention to all factors during the operation.
- Pre-flight – aircraft checks, suitable weather windows, flight following.
- Flying neighbourly – having good relationships with the public and flying in accordance with our code of practice.
- Post flight – end of job safety and performance reviews, customer satisfaction surveys, flight management checks, check adherence to service standards.
- Service standards – we deliver services that satisfy our customers' expectations and all regulatory bodies.
- Systems and processes – we comply with all established procedures, standards and regulations.
Ready to fly with us?
Great, flick us a message or give us a call for a chat about taking to the skies with PHL.