Our aircraft are equipped with hooks for precision long-line work. We have an array of lifting accessories to increase versatility such as concrete skips, gravel skips, multi-hook carousels, remote control hooks, PVC carry bags, carry boxes, pallet folks, dart lifters, grapples etc.
Our ground-crew are experts at rigging loads in a manner that they fly gracefully. Our pilots and are very experienced at delivering loads safely and efficiently.
- 3 Airbus AS350 B2 lifting up to 900 kg based at Piopio, New Plymouth and Hokitika.
- 1 Airbus AS350 BA lifting up to 600 kg based at New Plymouth.
- 2 MD 500D lifting up to 450 kg based at Piopio and Hokitika.
- 1 Bell 206 Jet Ranger lifting up to 450 kg based at Maxwell (boundary of South Taranaki & Wanganui).
Highly Experienced, Safe & Efficient
Our pilots are highly experienced in vertical reference flying and are supported by our equally skilled ground crew. We can also position loads through blind cover such as forest canopies.
We can lift anything and we do it all safely and efficiently with thorough planning, good rigging of every load and precision placement. We do it all with robust job meetings and safety briefings before each and every job.
Loads We Lift
- Construction – girders, frames, water tanks
- Communications – repeaters, transmitters
- Conservation – traps, bridges, firewood
- Seismic – all your surveying gear and rigs
- Commercial – generators, air con units
Need a lift?
Send us a message or better still just give us a call and we'll get you sorted pronto!